Poster & T-Shirt Contest
CALLING ARTISTS OF ALL AGES...
POSTER COMPETITION: AWARD OF $350.00
Design a Poster/T-Shirt to promote the 40th Annual Suttons Bay Art Festival.
Contest is open to all.
- All graphic media is acceptable: Paint, markers, photography, digital art, crayons, chalk, etc.
- The winning design will be used for our poster and for T-shirts sold at the Suttons Bay Art Festival. Digital entries should include a printed version as well as a CD.
- Poster information must include the following in the design:
40th Annual Suttons Bay Art Festival
August 3-4, 2019
Suttons Bay Marina
- Finished image area must be no larger than 11 by 17 inches. Any number of colors may be used in the design.
- Artwork should be signed but not matted.
- All entries should be in completed and finished form.
- The artists NAME and PHONE NUMBER should be written on the back of the entry.
- All artwork must be original, and previously unpublished. There is no entry fee... enter as many designs as you like.
New Youth Poster Competition
If you are 18 years old or younger and indicated that with your contact information, and you will automatically be entered into youth competition as well as the general competition. Winners will receive a $50.00 award and have a professionally printed copy that will hang in the Youth Tent art fair week
POSTER DEADLINE is May 10. Entries may be dropped off at The Painted Bird in Suttons Bay, or postmarked by deadline to: Art Festival, PO Box 232, Suttons Bay MI 49682.
All artwork may be picked up at The Painted Bird after May 15th or if the artwork must be returned by mail, please include a $8 return postage fee.
- Poster entries will be judged by the Suttons Bay Art Festival committee.
- The winner will receive $350.00.
- The winning entry will be printed in full color by a printer selected by the Art Festival committee.
- Fees and print costs will be the responsibility of the Suttons Bay Art Festival. All reproduction rights and use rights will belong to the Suttons Bay Art Festival.
For more information, please contact:
Suttons Bay Art Festival SEND EMAIL
Amanda Herman was the winner of this years Youth Poster Competition. Along with prize money her poster will be on display in the youth tent.
Janet Searfoss was the winner of the official 40th Anniversary poster competition. This is the poster you will see advertising the show.